Terms of purchase
1.1. As part of the Webshop service, any Customer can purchase the product offered for sale by the Operator in the Webshop. The user of the service provided by the Webshop acknowledges that the provisions of these regulations are binding on him.
1.2. In the case of the Online Store service, the sales contract is established based on the Customer's order with the Operator's e-mail confirmation. The operator retains ownership of the product until the purchase price is settled. These General Terms and Conditions form the basis of the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Operator.
1.3. To place an order, the Buyer must provide contact information (email, name, phone number); invoicing and delivery data (name, country, postal code, settlement, street, house number, tax number in the case of a company). A password is also required for registration.
1.4. The Operator shall ensure that errors arising during electronic data recording are corrected by the Customer before making the contractual legal declaration („Sending the Order”).
1.5. Orders are processed on business days. Depending on whether the product is in stock and whether the goods can be delivered the same day, the Operator will send a confirmation to the Buyer. Orders can be placed outside of business days and will be processed the next business day.
1.6. Payment of the purchase price can be made on site, at the Company's headquarters, to the supplier, after receipt of the goods (cash on delivery), or by bank transfer. The purchase price is deemed to have been paid if the consideration has been credited in full to the Operator's bank account, or if the Buyer has paid it in full to the supplier or the representative of the Company (Operator).
1.7. Delivery takes place on working days. The customer undertakes to forward his contact and delivery data to the supplier. If the delivery is definitively unsuccessful, the Operator will charge the Customer all costs incurred in connection with the delivery.
1.8. The Operator delivers the product to the delivery address specified by the customer - at the time of the order. Shipping and billing address may differ.
1.9. Online bank card payment is also possible in our online store.
2.1. To place an order in the Webshop, the Buyer must provide contact, billing and shipping information. When registering, the Buyer must enter the email address and password required for entry.
2.2. By checking the box next to the text, the Buyer must accept the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) and the Data Management Information.
2.3. The Operator sends the registration confirmation to the customer by electronic mail (e-mail) to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
2.4. The data provided by the customer during registration are recorded in the so-called „customer account”. In case of changes in the customer's data, the customer is obliged to transfer these changes to his account. In case of non-compliance, the buyer is responsible.
2.5. The Operator is entitled to verify the authenticity of the data provided by registered customers, and in this context may request the attachment of the relevant documents if there are circumstances indicating that the data is incorrect.
2.6. The operator excludes customers who enter incorrect data from using the Webshop.
2.7. The Operator reserves the right to exclude the Customer from using the service (cancellation of registration) if the Customer violates these General Terms and Conditions or behaves in a way that, in the opinion of the Operator, endangers the rights or legitimate interests of others, or influences or damages the feeling of well-being.
2.8. The Operator assumes no responsibility for the untruthfulness of the data provided by the Customer, or for the resulting damages to third parties.
3.1. The operator reserves the right to change the prices displayed in the Webshop. The price change takes effect when it is published on the website. The Operator guarantees that any price changes that may occur after placing the order will not affect the purchase price of the products already ordered.
3.2. The operator does not accept responsibility for an incorrectly indicated price despite its care, thus for data recording errors that can be attributed to the technical service provider operating the website or the IT system, or for an obviously incorrect, unrealistic price that differs significantly from the generally known one.
3.3. In such cases, the Operator is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrongly displayed price in the Webshop, but offers delivery at the real price in the confirmation of the order, knowing which the Customer can order the product or the real price or cancel the purchase without any consequences.
3.4. When receiving the product, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging and the presence of the product and its accessories. The Buyer is obliged to indicate the defects in the packaging and the lack of contents of the package when receiving the product.
3.5. If the Buyer (Company) does not wish to purchase the ordered product for any reason, the order may be canceled, except for products marketed, imported or manufactured (products not in stock) specifically for the Buyer. The Buyer has the right to cancel the order until the product is handed over to the supplier, but must send the cancellation of the order to the Operator in writing.
If a Buyer is a Consumer, the cancellation right is regulated by the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council on consumer rights and the corresponding Directive of the Hungarian Government 45/2014 (II. 26) on the detailed rules of consumer protection. (14 days cancellation right). According to the content of the above mentioned documents, this right however neither applies for the products that are especially produced or imported for the Consumer.
4.1. Contact regarding the Contract is always made in writing. Electronic correspondence (email) is also considered written contact.
5.1. The operator undertakes a warranty period for the individual products at least in accordance with the applicable legislation, but if the manufacturer undertakes a warranty for the products under more favorable conditions compared to the legal provisions, the Customer may assert his warranty rights on these conditions. The specific warranty period is indicated individually for each product.
5.2. A warranty claim cannot be asserted due to: improper use, conversion, unprofessional or unprofessional handling, improper storage, elemental damage or other non-manufacturing defects, a maintenance and cleaning work performed by the Buyer, as well as any kind of intervention. In addition, a warranty claim cannot be asserted in the event of wear and tear of wearable parts.
6.1. The Operator assumes no responsibility for errors, damages and their consequences that arise from reasons beyond its control (e.g. technical failure or failure of the internet network).
6.2. The operator reserves the right to unilaterally change these GTC.
6.3. The product images displayed in the Webshop are illustrations and may differ from reality.
6.4. The issued invoice is delivered to the customer by the operator or the operator's representative upon receipt of the product, in some cases the invoice is sent to the customer's postal address or forwarded as an e-mail attachment.
6.5. The Operator declares that he handles the Client's data - if it is classified as a Consumer - in accordance with Hungarian Act CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information and with the GDPR regulations, regarding the provisions on the contractual relationship.
6.6. If a provision or a part of the provision of the contract is invalid, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions.
6.7. The operator and the customer are obliged to cooperate during the duration of the contract and also after it. If any question or dispute should arise between the parties and these GTC do not contain guidelines, they are obliged to resolve the dispute or question taking into account the spirit of these GTC and the operator's purpose.
6.8. All questions arising from the legal relationship between the parties must be decided according to the rules of Hungarian law.
6.9. The operator and the customer will do their best to resolve any disputes through negotiations. In the event of a dispute between the parties, the Hungarian court is competent.
Privacy Statement explains how to collect, use, store, process, disclose, and delete ’Personal data’ you provide directly to us or that we receive from your authorized third parties without limitation, that you provide to us via our website, located at the www.multimaterialcutter.eu domain, accessed through any medium, including via computer, mobile device, or other device. This Privacy Statement also outlines your rights in respect to your Personal data.
- We may collect personal data and/or other information from you through a variety of sources.
- We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources,
- We will use or share your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
- The failure to provide us with your personal data may interfere with our ability to conduct business with you, such as purchasing offerings or process your transactions.
- Where applicable, we honor opt out instructions from you for certain uses of your personal data under this Privacy Statement or request us to delete your personal data.
- We use appropriate technical and organizational controls to secure and protect your personal data, but we cannot ensure or warrant that it will be completely secure from misuse by hackers or from other criminal activities.
Personal data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with our policies and applicable state and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed for incompatible purposes.
- Personal data will be protected against unauthorized access and processing using appropriate technical and organizational security measures and controls.
- Personal data will be retained as identifiable data for no longer than necessary to serve the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
- ’Identity data’ such as first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, company name, and government-issued identification number.
- ’Contact data’ such as billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- ’Profile data’ such as your username to access the website, account number, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences.
Our firm does not collect any ’Special categories of Personal data’ about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation).
We share your ’Personal data’ with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any offering you have requested or authorized. We also share ’Personal data’ with third-party vendors, resellers and distributors, third-party service providers when required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of our offerings, and to protect the rights or property of our firm.
- The consent of the person affected (visiting our website, registration, data management concerning the webshop usage or ordering, asking for information, direct marketing etc.). The consent can be given by a written declaration or simply by ticking the given check square (electronic consent).
- Fulfilment of a contract (any kind of purchase legally establishes a contractual connection).
- Fulfilment of legal obligations (against money-laundering or accounting obligations).
- Right for getting information about managing his 'personal data'.
- Right for access to the managed 'personal data'.
- Right for correction and deletion of 'personal data'.
- Right of restriction (the usage of 'personal data').
- Right for taking away 'personal data' on a storage medium.
- Right to protest against the usage of certain 'personal data'.
- Right to complain and right to get legal help.
Autherity you can complain at:
Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (NAIH)
(National Data Protection and Information Freedom Autherity)
- Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.
- Phone: +36-1-391-1400
- Web: www.naih.hu
- Information we collect automatically. When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
- Information you provide voluntarily.This information may be considered ’Personal data’ under applicable data protection laws.
- From other users. We may receive ’Personal data’ about you from other users of the website when they provide information to us.
- From resellers and distributors. We may obtain ’Personal data’ about you from the resellers and distributors that purchase offerings available from us and provide such offerings to you.
- From our vendors. We may obtain ’Personal data’ about you from the third-party vendors that make offerings available through us.
- From third-party information providers. Digit may also obtain ’Personal data’ from third parties that have obtained or collected information about you and that have the right to provide that to us.
The website may also monitor and collect information about how you access, use, and interact with the website automatically through ’cookies’ and other automated tracking technology.
Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the website, pages visited, and language preferences. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience while using the website.
Digit Bt. uses appropriate technical and organizational controls and measures to secure and protect your 'Personal data' from unauthorized loss, misuse and disclosure.
Unfortunately, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. We can not ensure or warrant that ’Personal data’ will be completely secured from misappropriation by hackers or from other criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
On the other hand, Digit Bt. will notify you, if we become aware of a security breach involving your personally identifiable information (as defined by the applicable foreign, federal, state, and local laws) stored by or for us, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Name: Digit Számítástechnikai és Kereskedelmi Betéti Társaság
- Address: Botfalu utca 7, Budapest, 1112 Hungary
- VAT: HU29823178
- Representative: György Janovszky
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +36-1-224-0360
In our online store - for technical reasons - you can shop only after registration/login, but this does not mean that you would have to enter more data to buy than without registration. This ensures that by declaring your VAT number you get a VAT-free invoice.
Thank you for cooperation.
Prices shown are net euro prices, plus VAT and shipping costs. Customers who are not registered in Hungary and have a valid VAT number do not pay VAT.
Customers registered or living outside the EU do not have to pay VAT, but please inquire about possible entry costs (e.g. customs) in your own country.
The ordered goods will be delivered after prepayment, or online payment by creditcard (PAYLIKE).
In any case, please check whether the bank account number recorded in your system - possibly years earlier - matches the account number provided.
After placing your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation of receipt. Your order will be processed the same or next business day. As soon as we receive your transfer or a notification of your payment by credit card we will process your order.
We will email you the invoice as a PDF document.
Security of online creditcard payment: The security of the PAYLIKE payment method is guaranteed by our service provider Paylike ApS (P.O. Pedersens Vej 14 Skejby, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark).
Delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer. Our contractual partners are GLS and UPS. For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional customs duties and fees apply to the customer. Information on delivery times is generally non-binding unless a specific delivery time has been expressly agreed upon in writing.
We can only consider complaints related to delivery or possible product damage if:
- upon arrival, the recipient (Buyer or his representative) checks the integrity of the goods and records the fact and the nature of the damage with the representative (driver) of the transport company in writing, signed by both parties,
- the Buyer sends the document in writing to the delivery company and sends a copy of it to Digit, too.
Claims for damages against Digit due to non-performance or delay are excluded, provided there is no intent or gross negligence.
The quality of the products made available by Digit is guaranteed by their respective manufacturers. Any defective products received by customers will be replaced by Digit as soon as possible.
The manufacturer undertakes a guarantee
- of proper material quality and workmanship and the fault-free function of the components: 2 years
- for the anodized parts: 5 years
- for the cutting accuracy (in compliance with EN 12020-2): 5 years
If you had any problem with the machine you purchased from Digit, please write an error report to service[at]digit.hu detailing the problem.
Please remember to write:
- the type and name of the equipment
- serial number
- problem description (error code)
- images or video (if these can help).
Regulations concerning the withdrawal right can be found in part General Terms and Conditions.
You can make a complaint about incorrectly shipped, damaged or defective items within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
Please write us immediately at order[at]digit.hu - we solve the problem as soon as possible.