Terms of purchase
Privacy Statement explains how to collect, use, store, process, disclose, and delete ’Personal data’ you provide directly to us or that we receive from your authorized third parties without limitation, that you provide to us via our website, located at the www.multimaterialcutter.eu domain, accessed through any medium, including via computer, mobile device, or other device. This Privacy Statement also outlines your rights in respect to your Personal data.
- We may collect personal data and/or other information from you through a variety of sources.
- We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources,
- We will use or share your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
- The failure to provide us with your personal data may interfere with our ability to conduct business with you, such as purchasing offerings or process your transactions.
- Where applicable, we honor opt out instructions from you for certain uses of your personal data under this Privacy Statement or request us to delete your personal data.
- We use appropriate technical and organizational controls to secure and protect your personal data, but we cannot ensure or warrant that it will be completely secure from misuse by hackers or from other criminal activities.
Personal data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with our policies and applicable state and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed for incompatible purposes.
- Personal data will be protected against unauthorized access and processing using appropriate technical and organizational security measures and controls.
- Personal data will be retained as identifiable data for no longer than necessary to serve the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
- ’Identity data’ such as first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, company name, and government issued identification number.
- ’Contact data’ such as billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- ’Financial data’ such as bank account, payment card details and credit history.
- ’Profile data’ such as your username to access the website, account number, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences.
Our firm does not collect any ’Special categories of Personal data’ about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation).
We share your ’Personal data’ with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any offering you have requested or authorized. We also share ’Personal data’ with third-party vendors, resellers and distributors, third-party service providers when required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of our offerings, and to protect the rights or property of our firm.
- The consent of the person affected (visiting our website, registration, data management concerning the webshop usage or ordering, asking for information, direct marketing etc.). The consent can be given by a written declaration or simply by ticking the given check square (electronic consent).
- Fulfilment of a contract (any kind of purchase legally establishes a contractual connection).
- Fulfilment of legal obligations (against money-laundering or accounting obligations).
- Right for getting information about managing his 'personal data'.
- Right for access to the managed 'personal data'.
- Right for correction and deletion of 'personal data'.
- Right of restriction (the usage of 'personal data').
- Right for taking away 'personal data' on a storage medium.
- Right to protest against the usage of certain 'personal data'.
- Right to complain and right to get legal help.
Autherity you can complain at:
Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (NAIH)
(National Data Protection and Information Freedom Autherity)
- Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.
- Phone: +36-1-391-1400
- Web: www.naih.hu
- Information we collect automatically. When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
- Information you provide voluntarily.This information may be considered ’Personal data’ under applicable data protection laws.
- From other users. We may receive ’Personal data’ about you from other users of the website when they provide information to us.
- From resellers and distributors. We may obtain ’Personal data’ about you from the resellers and distributors that purchase pfferings available from us and provide such offerings to you.
- From our vendors. We may obtain ’Personal data’ about you from the third-party vendors that make offerings available through us.
- From third-party information providers. Digit may also obtain ’Personal data’ from third parties that have obtained or collected information about you and that have the right to provide that to us.
The website may also monitor and collect information about how you access, use, and interact with the website automatically through ’cookies’ and other automated tracking technology.
Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the website, pages visited, and language preferences. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience while using the website.
Digit Bt. uses appropriate technical and organization controls and measures to secure and protect your 'Personal data' from unauthorized loss, misuse and disclosure.
Unfortunately, no data transmitted over or accessible through Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. We can not ensure or warrant that ’Personal data’ will be completely secured from misappropriation by hackers or from other criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
On the other hand, Digit Bt. will notify you, if we become aware of a security breach involving your personally identifiable information (as defined by the applicable foreign, federal, state, and local laws) stored by or for us, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Name: Digit Számítástechnikai és Kereskedelmi Betéti Társaság
- Address: Botfalu u. 7., Budapest, 1112 Hungary
- Taxnr: 29823178-2-43
- Representative: György Janovszky
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +36-1-224-0360
The manufacturer undertakes a guarantee:
- of proper material quality and workmanship and the fault-free function of the components: 2 years
- for the anodized parts: 5 years
- for the cutting accuracy (in compliance with EN 12020-2): 5 years
If you had any problem with the machine you purchased from Digit, please write an error report to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem.
Please remember to write
- the type and name of the equipment
- serial number
- problem description
- images if that can help.