GLADIUM vertical board-cutters
GLADIUM, GLADIUM MAXXI, and GLADIUM UNIVERSAL are industrial-grade, very strong, vertical board-cutting machines.
High-tech innovation and Italian design. GLADIUM series multi-material trimmers are multi-function machines: they cut panels, finish materials, create carton boxes, and more.
Cut with a blade and/or circular saw.
The main advantages of the Gladium series vertical panel cutters:
- solid, stable structure
- can be wall-mounted, but a stand is also available
- takes up little space
- the mounted cutting head moves slightly
- machines with a cutting height of 210 cm can be used standing on the floor
- can be perfectly aligned at right angles
- extendable lower support securely holds large, heavy boards
- fix the material reliably with the lever clamp
- rotating blade changer with a universal cutting knife, blade for Plexiglas, Dibond, glass cutter
- the fixed blade head can also be replaced with a circular saw, allowing you to cut more types of raw materials with the economical panel cutter
- lots of optional accessories make this a truly versatile vertical cutter.
Cut materials that are impossible for your competitors! Cut like a pro!
Do you want to cut plexiglass, plastic glass, crylex? Professionals in the furniture or advertising sectors increasingly request these materials.
As an accessory to the Gladium panel cutters, the Rebel chainsaw cuts plexiglas up to 10 mm thick: with one pull and in just a few seconds.
Gladium cutters cut materials impossible with a non-motorized machine and cut significantly faster than competing cutters.
Up to 3 PVC sheets of 3mm each can be cut simultaneously with Gladium cutting machines.
Gladium is an open concept. We cannot predict what materials and expectations will emerge, but Gladium is constantly evolving. You only need to purchase the options you need.
Thousands of panels are cut every day with Gladium cutters: with universal cutters, glass cutters, passepartout cutters, V-cutters, or circular saws.
GLADIUM multi-material cutter + REBEL motor